During 2011-2014, Ukrainian insurance market had been a tendency to increase gross and net insurance premiums, gross and net insurance payments, and insurance reserves. Despite the increase in these indicators, total assets of insurers, the volume of paid-in authorized capital were decreased, which was primarily due to the decrease in the number of insurance “Life” and “Non-life” companies. This sector still holds a lot of potential in Ukraine due to the fact that many types of insurance have not been sufficiently developed here just yet, such as the health insurance and insurance of agricultural risks. SDM Partners provides advice to major insurance companies, international and Ukrainian companies.
- Bankruptcy and debt restructuring
- Insurance and reinsurance dispute resolution, restructuring and insolvency.
- Insurance licensing and regulatory matters
- Insurance M&A, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures and new business ventures
- An increase in the authorized capital of a large insurance group of Ukraine worth $ 35 million.
- Purchase the largest Ukrainian life insurance agent by the leading Ukrainian life insurance company