Banking and Finance
Financial leasing, debt restructuring – are fields of our activity, as Banking and Finance is one of the key practices of SDM Partners. We have created a strong team of highly qualified lawyers, many of whom have long professional experience in banks’ structures and are familiar with the particularities of the banking industry from inside. There are largest international banks and financial institutions among our clients. Our experience allows us to be indispensable in the implementation of the most difficult financing projects, but due to the same experience, we can be extremely effective when working on the standard banking products or regulatory issues.
- Asset finance
- Banking and corporate lending
- Banking and insurance law disputes
- Capital Markets
- Debt restructuring
- Financial leasing
- Mergers and acquisitions in financial sector
- Project and trade financing
- Public and private debt offerings
- Real estate construction finance
- Registration of banks and representative offices of foreign banks in Ukraine
- Securitization and factoring
- Legal support of the corporate restructuring, including the bankruptcy issues for the Europian financial institution.
- Representing the interests of a Polish bank in relation to a project to finance the construction of solar power plants.
- Increase of the authorized capital of a subsidiary of one of the largest financial groups in the euro zone in the amount of 19.6 million US dollars.
- Representation of a foreign finance company in the transactions for financing a major Ukrainian retailer and Ukrainian bank to the amount of 20 million US Dollars.
- Advice and service a foreign healthcare company regarding options for several intercompany finances of its Ukrainian businesses
- Loan from a foreign financial institution to the amount of 40 million Euro by an agribusiness holding.
- Increase of the charter capital of a leading Ukrainian life insurance company.