SDM Partners team has extensive experience in the provision of effective protection of the creditors and investors’ interests, minimizing any risks and negative consequences. SDM Partners’ team of banking and financial practice provide comprehensive legal support to the largest international and Ukrainian banks, professional participant of the securities markets, financial institutions and investors at all stages of doing business. We focus on all aspects of finance, including structured products and derivatives, securitisation, leveraged finance (including public and private acquisition finance), asset finance, project finance, real estate finance, capital markets, tax-based structured finance, venture capital lending, trade finance, workouts, restructuring and insolvency.
- Asset finance
- Banking and corporate lending
- Banking and insurance law disputes
- Capital Markets
- Debt restructuring
- Financial leasing
- Mergers and acquisitions in financial sector
- Project and trade financing
- Public and private debt offerings
- Real estate construction finance
- Registration of banks and representative offices of foreign banks in Ukraine
- Securitization and factoring
- NBFC was established in Ukraine
- Increase of the authorized capital of a subsidiary of one of the largest financial groups in the euro zone in the amount of 19.6 million US dollars.
- Representation of a foreign finance company in the transactions for financing a major Ukrainian retailer and Ukrainian bank to the amount of 20 million US Dollars.
- Advice and service a foreign healthcare company regarding options for several intercompany finances of its Ukrainian businesses
- Loan from a foreign financial institution to the amount of 40 million Euro by an agribusiness holding.
- Increase of the charter capital of a leading Ukrainian life insurance company.